Sunday, May 15, 2011

My brother totally got hitched.

Josh and Katie Valle
Springfield, OH

I love my brother, Josh. He is one of the funniest and kindest guys I know. When he was 15, he met Katie. I liked her from the start. We joke that we are soul mates. She is the sister I have always wanted. Her and Josh let me live with them for a year so that I could get my business up and running successfully. They are just the best.

We have been through hard times, fun times, sad times and happy times. 7 years and 2 kids later, they tied the knot. It was a small and beautiful wedding. 14 guests included parents, siblings and grandma.

Get this. Their wedding was less than $800. That blows my mind.
When you have an awesome church (New Hope, Springfield, OH) and when your sister is a photographer, you are bound to have a great wedding. At the bottom of this blog, I will post all of the vendors for the big day.

Josh, I love you more than you know. You have grown into such a strong and handsome man. :) Thank you for supporting me in my photography. I learn a lot from watching you with your kids. You're such a baller dad. Maybe someday, I'll get to buy you a pimp ride.

Katie, You don't understand how much you mean to me. I could cry like a girl just thinking of how happy I am that I get to share the same last name with you. You are a wonderful mother and a true friend. Thanks for being so hawt.

Congratulations, Josh and Katie VALLE!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flowers: Schneider's Florist.
Dress: Grissom's.
Make-up: Lauren Monroe Cosmetics
Hair: Michaelangelos Hair Design
Place cards: Katie and I made them. :) Handwriting: Abra BOYYYYYD! Materials from Crafts 2000.
Shoe clips: Katie and I made them!
Cupcakes: Anne Blackburn
Food: Springfield Country Club
Church: Pastor Kevin Moehn New Hope Church, Springfield, Ohio
Photographer: Duh.

Love,
Jess

No comments: