Monday, April 26, 2010

David & Adeola 4EvR.

Oh, how I love Adeola and David.

Adeola was my old roommate in Seattle. She was the one who comforted me when I was going through heartache and lonely holidays. Yes, we spent Christmas together once, made dinner and saw "Benjamin Button" together. She gave me my very first nickname "Sneakers". She can't explain why. She says it "just fits" me. :)

But I was truly honored to shoot their wedding. David is an awesome guy. So kind and fun. I was so excited for their big day. And it was so much fun to see the union of Adeola and David's extended family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love wins again.

Jess

3 comments:

Corin Jones said...

SERIOUSLY....beautiful. I loved every single one! Especially the earing shot and the shoe shot! You really rocked this. I can only imagine how overjoyed they must be with their wedding images. And what a special honor to shoot the wedding of someone so special in your life. I had a roomate in Italy exactly like this...she reminds me so much of her.

Great work girl!

Beth Simmons said...

Stunning wedding and gorgeous images. What a fantastic job your did. They must be thrilled!

molly said...

gorgeous, and what a beautiful bride!