Tuesday, January 5, 2010

::High five for moms!::

My photo of the day is:


I feel like a zombie.

------

Back in the fall, I did a shoot for the Tinker's. They wanted photos for their mom for Christmas. And I couldn't post their photos anywhere on the internet.
Do you know how hard it is to keep photos a secret??
I always want to share.

So, these are a few of them.
We took these shots around the campus at Ohio State University.
I would have done anything to get inside that stadium. But no luck.
But still got some awesome photos.

I got an email from the mom shortly after Christmas. :)
She loved them. HORRAY!















:)
Three cheers for photos for mom!

<3
Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man those are some goooood looking people ;]

Kudos on the pictures dear. You were amazing to work with, and soo very talented.

You haven't seen the last of us :]