Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm all about cameras this week.

This is my tattoo.
I knew I wanted one for a while. I wanted it to look like a sketch. I didn't want anything too realistic.

To me, it's pressure to keep trying. Keep working hard. Keep trying to succeed.

8.365 : My tattoo.

And I love Lady Gaga. She makes me wanna be weird.
So I drew a heart on my face today.
I think I'll keep doing it.

Put your camera where your mouth is.

This is for Stephen:



And the snow is pretty, but still not my thing.
My friend Micah came out with me today to take photos.
We were freeeeezing.
It was like 9 degrees out. Ouch.














<3
Jess

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

Song of Solomon 8: 6-7

Jessica Valle said...

I was doing well. But I'm sinking again.
What I need, I do not have.

I'm confused.

If you are interested in emailing me, that would be neat.

I need someone to talk to.

jessicaevalle@gmail.com

molly/pink.goldfish said...

these are so cute. love the last one of you. i watched 500 days of summer the other night and now i want bangs again. my husband says no. oh well. maybe i can buy a cute skirt instead.

Jessica Valle said...

I just shed a tear for you Molly. :(
I just got bangs about.....5 months ago? I like them. Of course, I'm inspired by Zooey.

Get a super cute skirt and show it off on flickr. :)

Anonymous said...

Your winter pictures are great. I love the one against the fence. You are not sinking. Keep your eyes up, God is good and He has a plan. The world will chomp you up and spit you out but God has a plan to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans of a future and of hope. He keeps a mind in perfect peace if it is directed to Him. I love you... your anonymous mom.