Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello readers,

Are you alive?
Are you out there???

Don't be afraid to ever comment. I promise not to bite you or call you names. ;)

My photo today was dedicated to cameras.
Fact: I've never shot film. I know nothing about it. It's a pretty expensive thing to learn and do. I never even took a photography class in high school. So I just buy old cameras that I find in stores. I think they are fun to have. Or maybe it's because I'm white and I like things that are vintage.

6.365 : An ode to cameras.

This photo is just of things I love.

Things I love.
Left: My dad, my brothers and I. And the other one is of me and my dad at easter. :P

To the right is my favorite piece of art that I own. Check out her stuff. She's amazing. ToMonster.net

Bottom right is the good ol' O-H-I-O. Where I currently live. We'll see how long it lasts. Business here is ridiculously slow for me.

I think Seattle likes me better.

Happy Friday!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

The Ballards said...

Seattle is da bomb yo! And I am alive and reading. Love your dedication to the 365 pro. Keep posting...for all those blog voyeurs out there. And I say that in the nicest sense of the word. PS> I buy old cameras at thrift stores too. I plan on making some dramatic piece of wall art with them someday. I am white too. ;)

smithcry12 said...

SEATTLE DOES LOVE YOU BETTER!