Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm sorry.

My most sincere apologies for not updating in so long.
Feel free to yell at me. I've done you all so wrong.

The past month has been semi-hectic with the holidays and just trying to get all of my jobs out by Christmas.

Although I don't have any photos to post right this minute, I wanted you to know that I will blog later today. With photos! It's 5:15am and I'm still up. Why? I have no idea.

But I just spent the past 5 hours updating my website. So feel free to check that trash out.

http://www.jessica-valle.com

If you know anyone who got engaged this holiday season, feel free to give out my name.
I'll even give you a hug if you do.

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Kristian said...

Miss Jessica,

I haven't seen you in forever!

In other news, I love reading your blog! And...I've finally decided (perhaps a new year's resolution) to start blogging myself. I'd love it if you'd like to follow me:

http://kristianmk.blogspot.com/.

Hangout / Catch up soon?

-Kristian

Jessica Valle said...

Hollerrrr.
High five for being a blogger.
I'm thinking about being a vlogger again. GASP!

Hangouts are in order.
Let's get a drink.
Let me know when you're available. Because God knows, I don't have any work for the next two months.
God help me.